I’m sorry to tell you that the weird-looking motion sickness glasses do, in fact, work.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A set of dermaplaning razors designed to be a quick way for you to shape your eyebrows, remove any unwanted hair, and just get smooth skin without having to make another appointment and spend more time in a salon chair.
Promising review: “I saw these on TikTok and was skeptical, but they work so well. I use them for any facial peach fuzz and to shape my eyebrows, and they’re perfect.” —Megan Kopicko
Get a set of three from Amazon for $5.39.
2. A pair of glasses reviewers with motion sickness swear by — even though everyone agrees they look completely ridiculous. There are no lenses, but instead liquid in the glasses that move with you and create an artificial horizon, which can help with motion sickness symptoms you get while in moving vehicles.
Promising review: “Hear me out. I saw these on TikTok and the girl swore they worked. I have been the road trip driver for 20 years because I cannot sit in the passenger seat, much less copilot. I bought these ridiculous looking glasses and tried them out on a very brief drive across town to start out. I looked at my phone. Read. I have not been able to take my eyes off the road previously. I did not get sick. Thought it was a fluke. Tried it again. My husband even offered to drive like a jerk just to do some hard breaks while I was looking down. Nothing. So here is the good news, bad news. They work, which is fantastic. But you look silly wearing them, and they are hard plastic which does not feel great on your ears and nose after a while. My children hid in the back seat while I was wearing them. BUT guess who gets to copilot on the next road trip.” —Megan Martinez
Get them from Amazon for $22.99 (available in eight colors).
3. A toothbrush holder and dispenser here to clean up your counter *and* make it easier for kids (and adults alike) to get toothpaste on the brush.
This includes a toothpaste dispenser (that’ll squeeze out every last ounce!), four cups and holders, and a place to store your toothbrushes.
Promising review: “I love this item! I saw it originally on TikTok and thought it would be perfect for our bathroom! We have one bathroom upstairs and five people who use it. This cleared up so much counter space for us! There are ventilation holes where the cups go to help make sure they dry properly. The toothpaste dispenser has really been working to get every last drop out of the tube. I would definitely recommend for a family or kids’ bathroom. There is also a little storage compartment behind the toothpaste that is great for extra brushes, Q-tips, or flossers.” —Sariyah J
Get it from Amazon for $20.77+ (available in three colors).
4. A reusable cleaning ball designed to pick up all the crumbs and dust that have made their home in the bottom of your bag. Inside the cage is a sticky ball that grabs all those little suckers easily. And when it’s full, all you have to do is remove the sticky ball and rinse it with water.
5. A spinning snack container perfect for helping you bring multiple snacks-on-the-go, while only using one single container. Then your toddler can press the middle button until it opens on the snack they currently want.
Promising review: “I kept seeing this little container all over TikTok and decided that I needed it! My daughter is a snacker, so this should be super convenient for the both of us. Can’t wait to use this product!” —Kyla Morgan
Get it from Amazon for $29.95 (available in three colors).
6. A drain snake you *might* need to have a strong stomach to use because it will pull out a really gross amount of hair from your drains. But this is a whole lot cheaper than hiring a plumber to stop your drains from backing up.
Promising review: “I saw this on TikTok and was tired of spending so much money on drain cleaner. I was blown away by how much hair and gunk came out of the sink and tub drain. Disgusting but also so helpful to actually clean it out. I will recommend this to my family and friends.” —Lisa S.
Get a set of three from Amazon for $6.22+ (available in two lengths).
7. A chaise lounge chair worth the splurge because it’s designed to make it comfortable to lie on your stomach at the beach or pool. Yes, you read that right. You no longer have to awkwardly prop yourself up on your elbows to enjoy your book. Just stick your face and arms through the holes, and you’ll be able to read your book (or scroll TikTok) no problem.
Plus, when you flip back over, there’s a pillow that covers the hole to keep your head comfortable.
Promising review: “This is typically more then I would have spent on a lounge chair, but after seeing it on TikTok I had to buy one!! The arm and face hole make tanning the backside so easy and comfortable!” —Keely Shay
Get it from Amazon for $59 (available in size colors and patterns).
8. A bug bite suction tool because bug bites ~suck~ no matter where and when you get them, and this genius tool will relieve any itchiness in as little as 30 seconds.
Rebecca O’Connell / BuzzFeed
Promising review: “I bought this because I saw it on TikTok, and have been having issues with mosquito bites. Used it a few time to relieve itchiness and I am convinced it works! Have been recommending it to my family and friends. Read the directions and follow them carefully. Don’t use this on your face or neck, or other sensitive areas. Don’t do a lot of suction, just a little bit. And do it a few times if needed. Great invention!” —Joe
Get it from Amazon for $9.99 (available in three colors).
9. A waterproof touchscreen shower phone holder actually designed to swivel so when you finish the last episode of Selling Sunset but still have five minutes left till your hair mask is done, you can switch to scrolling TikTok no problem.
Promising review: “This product was a TikTok recommendation and has not let me down. It comes with three adhesive mounts and sticks well to either tile or glass. The clear screen allows for scrolling or swiping easily. My only critique is how the phone sits inside. I have the iPhone 11 Pro Max, which is a larger phone but it sits low in the chamber and that prevents me from changing between apps as I can’t swipe up at the bottom to get back to my home screen. Otherwise its great!” —Susan Gifford
Get it from Amazon for $15.99+ (available in five colors).
10. A detachable shirt collar to help solve your fashion conundrum of how to get the layered look without actually having to wear multiple shirts. Nobody will be able to tell the difference.
Promising review: “Must-have life hack! I saw someone get this off of TikTok, and I totally loved it. It does exactly what you’d want it to do. The shirt can unbutton if you need it to, it’s super easy to put on. I love that it gives the illusion I have a collared shirt under without the hassle of wearing an actual collared shirt!!” —Danny
Get it from Amazon for $9.99 (available in three colors and in round and pointed collars).
11. A touchless stationary vacuum here to revolutionize the way you sweep because you’ll never had to deal with a flimsy dustpan again. All you have to do is sweep the debris toward the vacuum, and it will instantly suck it up for you. Genius!
An indicator light will turn on to let you know that the canister is full, and then you can remove the canister and dump the debris in the trash.
Promising review: “I saw it on Tiktok and knew I had to have one. I hate cleaning but get annoyed with the clumps of dog hair and bits of things on my kitchen floor. I usually just vacuum my tile with the vacuum, which is a pain. This thing is so easy to just sweep things into, and it sucks them right up. Sure, it’s more expensive than my actual vacuum, but I’ve only had it three days and have used it two times.” —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $129 (available in six colors).
12. A rapid egg cooker you can use to make hard-, medium-, or soft-boiled eggs in a matter of minutes. So goodbye to not knowing what you’re going to eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner this week.
Amazon, Marquaysa Battle / BuzzFeed
Multiple people on the BuzzFeed Shopping team love this little device and so do others, as it has more than 79,600 5-star ratings. Plus, it comes with a recipe book to help you come up with a few new ideas to try.
Promising review: “I saw someone on TikTok with this and gasped! Ordered it right away. I had no idea these things existed. Super easy and convenient and the hard-boiled eggs came out perfectly. I’m testing a batch now without punching a hole in the eggs to see how they come out. Because why not make an easy process even easier?!?! LOL.” —Gina
Get it from Amazon for $19.99 (available in seven colors).
And read one BuzzFeed writer’s full review of the Dash rapid egg cooker.
13. A rose gold electric lighter enabling you to easily light every single candle in your home in seconds. This lighter is flameless, rechargeable, and has a long stem to reach alllllll the way down to the bottom of your favorite candle.
Promising review: “Works like a charm. I saw this on a TikTok. I knew immediately that I needed it. I love candles, and this is so much better than a match or lighter. It’s kept a charge for months. I use it several times a month.” —dwhite0312
Get it from Amazon for $9.99 (available in five colors).
And checkout one BuzzFeed editor’s full review of the Leejie electric lighter here.
14. An Oxo Tot space-saving drying rack with prongs to hold baby bottles and accessories vertically, instead of the traditional horizontal style that takes over your entire countertop. Even if you don’t have a tiny kitchen, this will be super useful to air dry so many products at once.
15. Cleaning putty that may actually make cleaning fun because it looks and feels like putty you played with as a child. But this time it will pick up small crumbs, pet hair, and dust lodged into your keyboard, car air vents, or other tight spaces that are usually so difficult to clean.
Promising review: “This product does exactly what it says it does. I recently got a new car and was looking for something to easily put I up dust. I saw this product from TikTok. I was surprised at how easily it picks up dust and small debris, especially from inside of vents and cup holders. It’s also great for the though screen in my car! The only complaint is the very artificial smell when you use it. It doesn’t last, just when it’s out of the container!” —DreamyOne
Get it from Amazon for $6.88.
16. A spinning bamboo cosmetic organizer with a variety of different sized spaces so you have a chic (and compact) way to keep your most-used products on the bathroom counter.
Promising review: “I’ve been looking for an organizer for my skincare products. I saw this on TikTok but didn’t know if it was something I was looking for. After a few days of deciding, I finally bought it. It is absolutely perfect. The cubby areas are the perfect size to fit my products. It’s a good medium sized organizer and is everything the description said it was. It looks just like the pictures. It’s a must buy. It’s easy to spin as well.” —Maria Banks
Get it from Amazon for $35.99.
17. A pancake batter dispenser and mixer made so you can mix and pour pancakes in one fell swoop. Your kitchen will be less messy on Saturday morning and your stomach will be full. Now that’s the good life.
Promising review: “If you like to eat pancakes for breakfast a lot and want to avoid a lot of dishes, please get this! This is so worth it. I saw this on TikTok and had to get it. Just make sure you’re putting the amount of water that’s right for the amount you’re going to eat.” —Buchii
Get it from Amazon for $16.99.
18. A Contigo spill-proof tumbler beloved by so many parents because it actually lives up to the spill-proof name. Even if your kiddo throws this thing across the room, it won’t leave one drop of water behind.
Promising review: “I saw this cup on TikTok and knew my 2-1/2-year-old needed it or better yet I NEEDED it! It is totally spill-proof and drop proof! It’s been thrown and dropped a lot and still going strong! I haven’t had any issuing a cleaning it yet??” —Hannah Lombardi
Get it from Amazon for $14.38+ (available in two sizes and 14 prints).
19. A pack of detergent cup holders you’ll probably wonder how you ever lived without because this simple invention makes laundry day less of a drag. It attaches to the detergent container and not only gives you a place to store the cup, but also catches any drips. You’ll never make a mess on your floor again!
Tidy-Cup is a woman-owned small business started after the founder, Julie Reinhold, was tired of detergent containers dripping all over her laundry room floor.
Promising review: “I had no idea I needed this until I saw it on TikTok. Listen, it’s the little things that matter. This little thing saves me the headache of a laundry room mess. I love it. Fits perfectly on my liquid detergent. No more messes!” —Luke & Christina
Get a set if two from Amazon for $14.99.
20. A sliding magnet to make it abundantly clear whether the dishes are dirty or clean. If you’ve got a household of multiple people, this is much simpler than asking, “Is the dishwasher clean?” every time you open it.
Promising review: “I bought this because of a TikTok video. Super cool and now nobody has to ask me if the dishes are clean or not.” —D. Washington
Get it from Amazon for $5.93+ (available in four styles).
21. A car video monitor parents like more than the traditional mirror because it’s way easier to keep an eye on their child while in the car. You simply place the camera in the backseat (either behind your child or in the middle if you have multiple little ones back there), and the feed will show up on the monitor you stick to the dashboard.
Just a note to please keep your eyes on the road when the car is in motion!
Promising review: “I saw this product on TikTok and knew I wanted to try it. I LOOOOOVE this product! I hate trying to use my rear view mirror to look into her mirror to make sure she’s okay. The quality of the video is great for the price, and I can easily see if my infant has spit up or I can see her mouth to shove a paci in if needed. I can see details like if her eyes are open or closed. The night vision isn’t too bad but not as detailed but you can see enough. But overall for the price, I would buy this product again hands-down.” —Michael Giblin
Get it from Amazon for $39.99.
22. A microfiber spin mop reviewers *swear* actually makes mopping fun. ? I know — I am in shock, too. But the features alone will make you want to take this gadget for a ~spin~. This mop is machine washable, has an automatic wringer, and is designed in a shape that will reach into small spaces and corners, no problem. Cinderella is shaking!!!
Promising review: “I had had it with my broken basic mop and bucket. I tried to just get a dollar store Swiffer to get us by, but that wasn’t cutting it at all. With three boys and a dog that makes his rounds on all the furniture and every exposed corner, I had to do something. After seeing a TikTok where a woman demonstrated this mop to clean her walls, and hearing my boss raving about it, I decided to click the Amazon button. Let me tell you, I HATE cleaning, I HATE mopping, but I LOVE for things to be clean. I was able to mop the entire house TWICE (Because it was that dirty. Please don’t judge.) within an hour. A few days later I mopped the entire house again within 10 minutes because they weren’t quite as dirty. On another positive note, my boys love the spinner and think it’s a toy! So, every time I get the bucket out my 10-year-old and 4-year-old ask to mop the house because they think it’s fun. MAJOR BONUS!” —Molly
Get it from Amazon for $53.99.
23. A glass and ceramic cookware cleanup kit filled with a heavy-duty scrubber, razor blade, and a cleaner specifically designed to remove those burnt-on foods and stains that appeared when you tried out that new recipe you thought would not be so messy…
Promising review: “I accidentally burned a towel to my glass stove top. We are selling our house soon, and I’ve been in a panic because I couldn’t remove the burn. I saw this on a TikTok and LIFE CHANGER! So easy to use and everything came right off!!” —Catherine Valentino
Get it from Amazon for $11.44.
24. A self-adhesive paper towel roll holder because counter space is oh-so valuable but having easy access to paper towels is also important. You can stick this holder basically anywhere in your kitchen without using any tools!
25. Wad-Free, which is about to change your laundry life. Don’t believe me? This seemingly boring square thing attaches to the corners of your sheets to help them dry faster, be less wrinkled, and stop them from encompassing everything in the drier so it turns into a tangled mess. It’s a pretty ~neat~ tool, if I do say so myself.
Plus, they’re BPA-free, reusable, and created by a small business during the pandemic.
Promising review: “THIS ACTUALLY WORKS!!!! I saw a TikTok about these and decided to order. Sheets balling all up in the washer and dryer has been a pet peeve of mine for forever. I was super skeptical of these, but I tried it, and it works as advertised! It’s a little on the expensive side IMO, and that’s kinda holding me back from purchasing a second set, but they really do work.” —StrangerThings
Get a set of two from Amazon for $18.99.
26. A pack of AirPod cleaning putty made to easily remove earwax, dirt, and dust that’s lodged into your earbuds. It may gross you out to see what’s exactly inside, but you’ll be so thankful for it when it improves the sound quality as you sing along to Sour…for the 58th time this week.
Promising review: “OKAY. I bought this because I saw it on a TikTok. I was hesitant to buy it because I was afraid the putty would get stuck to and damage my AirPods, which were FILTHY (unfortunately). However, when I tried it out, it worked really well; you can put a decent amount of pressure, and it does not stick to the AirPods at all. It got a LOT of gunk out of the AirPods. I was so shocked. But the best part was that after I used it, my AirPods’ SOUND QUALITY was so good?!?!?!?!? It was great. 10/10 I’d recommend this 100%.” —NJoshi
Get a 12-pack from Amazon for $11.99 (also available in a 24- and 36-pack).
27. A facial applicator brush that’ll be an easy way to apply your face masks and skincare. The soft bristles and sturdy handle make it so you can basically paint the product right on your face, leaving an even coat as you go.
Promising review: “I absolutely love these. I saw them on TikTok and ordered them right away. I’ve been using them for months now and they make applying masks so much easier. I get a much more even application than I did with my hands or with other brushes. Extremely easy to use, clean, and store. Love love love!” —caterina
Get a 2-pack from Amazon for $4.39.
28. A wall charger with six outlets *and* two USB fast-charging ports to keep all your devices and accessories at 100% so they won’t die in the middle of that team meeting.
29. A butterfly-shaped insect catcher capable of catching all those little annoying bugs trolling around your plants. It’s discrete enough to almost blend in with your plant while it traps those little suckers better than a Venus flytrap.
Promising review: “A must for your plants. Great for all those fungus gnats near my plants! Saw this on TikTok used in a vivarium enclosure and just had to try it. Works great and is very attractive-looking.” —Mac
Get a pack of 12 from Amazon for $7.99+ (available in three styles and in larger packs).
30. A leakproof, portable dog water bottle with a spout that actually turns into a mini dish so you can keep your pup hydrated as they run circles around you at the dog park. Just be warned, you may end up sharing with other dogs (and owners) once they see how cool (and useful) this bottle is.
Promising review: “I saw this on a TikTok video and checked on Amazon and ordered it. My toy poodle loves it and drank out of it with no hesitation. With the heat wave we are having in California right now I want to be sure she is well hydrated. Before I leave the house I fill the holder with ice and water, and I am set. Easy to clean and no spilled water in the car. Easy to throw in my purse and have it when we are out walking around. I know what people with dogs are getting for Christmas this year.” —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $17.99+ (available in two colors and two sizes).
31. A set of resistance bands made out of fabric that’s designed not to roll or snap so you can ~stretch~ your workout and get more out of your squats, lunges, and other exercises.
Promising review: “I was pleasantly surprised. I actually saw this product recommended on TikTok and I had to try them. I absolutely love them. They’re very durable. Comfortable and the level of stretch is perfect. I wasn’t expecting a storage bag or workout booklet. Would definitely recommend!!” —Josie Chavez
Get it from Amazon for $15.90 (available in three color combos).
32. A freezable teether pacifier about to be the sweet, sweet relief both you and your baby need when they’re teething. The cold acts as an anesthetic on the gums, and the pacifier is easy for baby to hold. How ~cool~ is that?!?
Promising review: “My son started teething at about 2 months, and he would get so mad to the point his face would turn red and he would scream and cry and nothing would console him! I saw this on TikTok, and I knew I had to buy it. My son loves this! He wouldn’t want to eat, and I used use the binky frozen, and he then would eat and be my happy baby again. I will say only use this binky with supervision due to babies can open the top of it and get the ice cubes out and could choke. Other than that, it is amazing, and we are so happy we found this and bought it! I recommend this to all our friends with babies!” —Rigo
Get it from Amazon for $9.99.
33. A FURemover squeegee that works to remove pet *and* human hair from deep in your carpet that your vacuum can’t reach. Plus, it has a squeegee edge so you can also use it to clean your shower, windows, and even car windshield. We love a multipurpose product!
Emma Lord / BuzzFeed
The broom is made with 100% natural rubber that attracts hair. It can be used on carpets, rugs, hardwood, and linoleum.
Promising review: “I saw this on TikTok and thought it was worth a shot. I have two dogs and a cat. Being one with a dust and dander allergy, I have to vacuum often, but the vacuum can’t always get in deep enough. This actually works, and I was shocked at how well it does. I brush the carpet a few times and vacuum it up and the carpet even looks better!! I highly recommend this to everyone — especially pet owners.” —Theo Ackerman
Get it from Amazon for $12.98.
34. A mini trash can you can keep in your car for a quick and easy way to dispose of all the garbage that usually ends up in your cup holders and on the floor. You won’t have to apologize for your messy car when you pick up your friends anymore.
Promising review: “Fits perfectly in the cup holder on the side of my door, which is where I tend to hoard the most trash. If it ever gets dirty it washes easily. The lid comes on and off easily making it easy to just dump it every time I’m at the gas station. I saw this on TikTok and it turned out to be a great impulse buy.” —Jacqueline Todd
Get a single one from Amazon for $8.99 (available in four colors and also packs of two).
35. A pack of adhesive cord bundlers made to stick on the back of your kitchen appliances so you have a way to keep the cord organized. How ~neat~ is that?!?
36. A volcanic stone face roller that’ll remove all the oil and shine that appears on your face now that the sun is shining. Reviewers like this option better than oil-blotting sheets because the ball can be popped out and washed, making it a reusable and more sustainable option.
Promising review: “First off, if you have extremely oily skin, this. is. it. I was so tired of getting blotting powder/wipes. It felt wasteful and always left residue on my face. I saw this on TikTok and NEEDED it. It was back ordered, but then I got an email saying it was in stock, and I was SO excited. Not only is it affordable, but it’s washable, which helps you save money and be less wasteful. The packaging wasn’t over the top exciting, but it provided you all the info you needed. (It felt like the holy grail had been delivered to my front doorstep.) After my first use, I was in love. Now, it doesn’t pickup everything but it does make it more matte and gives you a natural look. I am so excited this product exists and I already feel more confident.” —Kelsey B.
Get it from Amazon for $11.65.
37. A Yonanas fruit soft-serve maker with the power to transform any frozen fruit into an enjoyable ice cream or sorbet texture. Reviewers with dietary restrictions swear by this gadget!
Promising review: “I saw one of these in action at a friends house like five years ago and thought it was just a made up memory because making ice cream out of solely frozen fruit seems wild. But when I saw a TikTok about it, I immediately went to Amazon and bought it. This was the BEST decision of my life. I cannot believe still how amazing this thing is! It makes the creamiest, best tasting fruit ice cream ever. It’s easy to take apart and clean, and super easy to use.” —DMCKAY
Get it from Amazon for $49.99 (available in five colors).
38. A weighted fitness hoop about to ~turn~ up your workout while making you feel like you’re a kid again. Reviewers say this is great for not only strengthening your core but also relieving back aches from sitting for too long.
Promising review: “Like everyone else I saw this on TikTok and decided to give it a shot. Super fun to use. I’ll admit it’s difficult to start but once you get the hang of it after a few minutes, it’s super easy and fun. It is a little loud but nothing unbearable. The pieces are easy to add on, and the weight is not too heavy or light.” —Richard Enriquez
Get it from Amazon for $29.99+ (available in five colors).
39. A color-changing flower mug I’m *pretty* sure Lizzie McGuire was referring to when she sang, “This is what dreams are made of”. Just add some cold water (and ice, for best results) to see the flowers change from duller to ~technicolor~.
PS Eye Craft / Etsy
PS Eye Craft is a small business creating color-changing mugs and other cool cups from East Brunswick, New Jersey.
Promising review: “Love it! So cute!! I saw it on my TikTok page and whipped out my wallet. ?” —Chantal Martinez
Get it from PS Eye Craft on Etsy for $26.
40. Portable soap paper sheets ideal for any situation you find yourself in where you need to wash your hands but there’s no soap in sight. Simply put one in your hands, pour some water on it, and scrub away. You’ll have clean hands in 20 seconds!
41. A microwave s’mores maker because what’s better than having the ability to make a delicious s’more (or two) on a random Tuesday night, no bonfire required? Nothing. Nothing is better than that. ?
And it’s so easy to use! All you have to do is fill the water reservoir, put your s’mores ingredients on the tray (up to two of them), and heat in the microwave for 30 seconds. The marshmallow and chocolate will heat at the same time — leaving you with one delicious treat.
Promising review: “This is a very cute gadget. I saw this on a TikTok and fell for it lol. I’m glad I did. My kids and I have so much fun making instant s’mores. They’re done in about 30-40 seconds with literally no cleanup. The marshmallow doesn’t melt over so you basically can just run hot water over it to remove a few crumbs from crackers and be done.” —Shawna G.
Get it from Amazon for $14.97.
42. A foot exfoliant foot peel about to help bring your feet back to life after a rough, rough winter of being buried in your boots. Reviewers love this for helping with calluses and cracked skin. All you have to do is leave the bootie-shaped masks on your feet for an hour and then wash your feet. Over the next five to seven days, all the dead skin will peel off your feet, leaving them feeling brand new.
Promising review: “TikTok made me buy it. My feet were dry, cracked, and needed this. This works AMAZING! After two to three days my feet felt itchy. Trust the process. After the third day, my feet began to itch a little. I showered after work, and just be prepared because the process was FREAKY! My feet are so soft, no cracks. I love how they feel and look now. I bought a second pack. I’ll continue to use this foot peel.” —Mermaidme
Get it from Amazon for $19.99.
43. Wireless Bluetooth earbuds reviewers confirm are *great* AirPod dupes, at a fraction of the cost. Plus, these are completely waterproof, so you can actually take them for a swim without fear you’ll ruin them.
The earbuds come in a wireless charging case with up to 14 hours of charge. The earbuds themselves can play for up to four hours on a full charge. You also get different sized silicon tips to make sure these fit your ear perfectly.
Promising review: “Best decision! These are the greatest headphones ever! I saw them on TikTok months ago and added them to my wishlist. I got a new phone that doesn’t have the headphone port, so I decided it was time to finally buy them. They are amazing, and I probably won’t ever take them out of my ears! ?” —Katlyn D Arnold
Get it from Amazon $25.99+ (available in five colors).
44. A veggie chopper, slicer, and spiralizer because chopping takes an absurd amount of time. Like, seriously, when I read a recipe and it says it will take 20 minutes, they’re not taking my slow chopping skills into account. This gadget will ~cut~ that chopping time in half.
It comes with a small-dice blade, large-dice blade, spiral blade, and ribbon blade that are interchangeable and gives you the option to chop, slice, and julienne vegetables. Plus, you get a lid with a built-in chop and a storage container to hold the veggies.
Promising review: “I purchased this after seeing it on TikTok and am so glad I did! It chops vegetables so quickly and easily. Saves so much time and effort when cooking and is especially helpful when I need to chop more ingredients quickly to add to something already on the stove.” —Grace Myer
Get it from Amazon for $29.99.
45. A marble makeup bag specifically designed with adjustable compartments so you can personalize the inside to fit your makeup collection. Everything will stay organized, and you’ll have an easier time finding that perfect lip gloss that matches your outfit exactly.
Promising review: “Beautiful and sturdy. Fits everything that I need it to. Used to have my makeup and brushes displayed on the sink in our second bathroom, but with the toilet being right there and the cats jumping up on the counter it started to feel unhygienic. So I bought this after seeing it on TikTok. It looks nice on the vanity and keeps everything clean and organized.” —Shannon Jendrycki
Get it from Amazon for $18.99 (available in two colors).
46. The Pink Stuff, otherwise known as the “miracle multi-purpose cleaner” because it can basically be used to clean everything in your house — even marker on the wall no cleaner (including bleach) could remove.
Promising review: “Glad I found this product on TikTok. It does 95%–100% of the job in seconds! It’s definitely worth the money.” —Mother of 4
Get it from Amazon for $9.53.
47. The Car Seat Key, a must-have for anyone who loves having long nails but struggles with said nails to get their child out of the car seat. You can hook this to your keychain, and it will help you unclip the car seat buckle without breaking a nail.
Promising review: “After I had my first child almost a year ago, I stopped getting acrylic nails because I couldn’t get him out the car seat without struggling or breaking a nail. I’d have to get them as an overlay or extra short. But I saw this product on TikTok and had to try it out and omg!! It works! It took me a while to figure out the best angle to get him out with it but once I did I went to the nail shop expeditiously!! Lol If you’ve been thinking about this for a while, GET IT! It’s worth it!” —Tora318
Get it from Amazon for $14.99 (available in five colors).
48. A Bissell multi-purpose portable cleaner pretty much guaranteed to gross you out because of all the dirt and gunk it will pull out from the furniture and upholstery in your home. Reviewers with kids (and pets) have used this to save their couches, rugs, stairs, car seats, and more.
Promising review: “I saw this on TikTok, and our toddler has turned our apartment in such a dirty place. Stains everywhere! Our sofa was in such bad condition (which we only got it two years ago) that we were thinking of getting a new one. We decided to try this, and it is a miracle worker. I’m so glad we bought this. It’s worth every penny!” —shahzad mahmood
Get it from Amazon for $123.59.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.