Your friends straight up aren’t going to believe you got waterproof AirPod dupes for $22.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A bottle of Elizavecca Hair Treatment, an Olaplex “dupe” repairing mask infused with collagen ingredients and protein extracts that will help restore hair health and reduce shedding. All you gotta do is apply it on wet hair after a shampoo, wait five minutes, and rinse it out.
This is designed to work on all hair types, with reviewers with 2b to 4c curls mentioning it worked for them!
Promising review: “I saw this on TikTok, and in between other compares products that were four times the price, I decided to bite the bullet and buy this — let me tell you, best decision ever! I shampooed my hair, then heavily massaged this in, from ends to scalp. The carton says 5–20 minutes… But I ended up leaving it in for two days! And after washing it out, my hair was so shiny, bouncy and CURLY! My curl recovery journey has been long, but this has helped restore so much vibrance and shape to my hair. My mom has been stealing it from my bathroom every couple of days, after having similar results on her hair. Going to need to buy a few more to ward her off.” —curlyhead3
Check out BuzzFeed’s full Elizavecca hair treatment review for more deets!
Get a bottle from Amazon for $7.50.
2. A painless, mint-flavored teeth-whitening pen that gets results from the very first use, lightening up years’ worth of stains from coffee, tea, wine, or just…you know. Existing as a human with teeth.
Promising review: “I bought this on a whim when I saw someone review it on TikTok. After using it several times over the course of a week, I immediately noticed the difference in the color of my teeth. I’m a smoker and a heavy coffee drinker. I’m finding that this product will be a lifesaver in terms of what my smile looks like. I would definitely recommend!!” —Mully
Get a two-pack from Amazon for $16.99.
3. A portable car vacuum so the next time you explore the great outdoors or enjoy a particularly messy snack you don’t have to coexist with the evidence until the next time you do a deep car clean. With this easy peasy gadget, you can scoop it all up and leave your interiors looking brand spanking new.
Stephanie Hope / BuzzFeed
Here’s what BuzzFeeder Stephanie Hope has to say about it: “When I tell you that I use this product often, I mean it. It’s so easy to plug in, vacuum dirt from the floor or seat, and put it away. It comes with three different attachments and an extra filter! My tip is to use the brush attachment for everything as it will kick dirt off the carpet fibers, making it easier to suction.”
Promising review: “So I saw this product recommended by a TikTok user, so of course I bought it! This car vacuum works wonderfully. The cord is super long — I drive an ’08 Prius and I still had cord left after I swept in the trunk! The vacuum has a bristle suction piece, a long narrow one, and a hose like a regular sweeper would have. It comes with one filter inside the vacuum and an additional one with a small brush to help clean it. It also came with the bag which everything fits in and a nice car air freshener! I love this product, it works very well.” —Ken
Get it from Amazon for $20.99 (clip the 40% off coupon on the product page for this price; available in two colors).
4. A truly multi-talented set of cooling towels you can use to beat the heat — all you have to do is wet these and they get chilly, perfect for draping on your head, neck, or other overheated areas. Once the chill runs out, you can wet them again to get it back!
Promising review: “I saw these recommended on a TikTok for disabled people who can’t regulate their temperature in the heat, and omg, was it worth buying them. You just add cold water and it’s like an ice pack without the burning of the ice. They worked great for cooling my arm after the Covid shot! Excited to use them all summer!” —Muirgen Neal
Get a set of four for $18.99+ (available in 12 color combos).
5. A reviewer-beloved veggie chopper to make you feel like a golden god in your kitchen — this gadget lets you julienne, chop, spiralize, and slice vegetables in an instant and has a built-in storage container to hold the chopped veggies so you can pour them into a pan or dish without any mess.
Check out a TikTok of the veggie chopper in action.
Promising review: “Makes life so much easier. I can’t imagine chopping onions or bell peppers by hand anymore, and it does so much more. We used to have a Prepworks chopper which was a similar idea, but you had to press so hard to chop, and it broke after not too long. This one requires very little effort to cut through the food and it has a generous container.” —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $29.98.
6. An instant peeling foot spray to exfoliate, soften, and peel dead skin on your feet at a *fraction* of the time and cost of its competitors (those little foot-peeling “socks” that can run at about $20 per pair and take over a week to work!). Reviewers with dry and cracked feet swear by this stuff.
7. A slim magnetic stove shelf that quickly and securely fastens right on the top of your stove so you have easy, immediate access to tools and seasonings and anything you need to get your inner Food Network on while you’re listening to podcasts and vibing.
StoveShelf is a US-based small business that specializes in stove shelves for various sizes of stoves.
Check out a Tiktok of the StoveShelf in action.
Promising review: “There was no set up…Take it out of the box and place it on the stove. The magnets are very strong keeping the shelf fixed in place. The magnets are raised allowing air flow underneath preventing the shelf from heating up. Sizing was perfect. I love it!” —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $39.99 (available in three sizes and in five finishes).
8. A cult-favorite ~secret~ popcorn salt that anyone in the movie theater industry will tell you is a perfect dupe for that oh-so-savory buttery goodness you love to inhale before the previews begin. Not to be dramatic about popcorn on main, but this stuff is game changing.
Our family recently unearthed this because beloved To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before author Jenny Han mentioned that it was her secret to delicious popcorn, and it may have just wrecked me for other at-home popcorn for the rest of my life. It genuinely tastes just as salty and buttery and savory as fresh movie theater popcorn. I inhaled it so fast that every single one of my organs lit up in mild alarm.
Promising review: “I am a person who will make myself sick eating buckets of popcorn (I have no self-control). This has by far been my favorite ‘TikTok made me buy’ item. My at-home popcorn is now my favorite thing to make and I don’t need to go the theater for popcorn. Very much worth the purchase and this will last me such a long time.” —S Martinez
Get it from Amazon for $10.10 (available in two other flavors).
9. A Bissell multi-purpose carpet and upholstery cleaner that has a *MAJOR* fan following of parents and pet owners — this compact, super portable powerhouse uses warm water and a special formula to make stains from grass, mud, pet accidents, food, and all your other home-related shenanigans look like they never even happened.
Promising review: “Yep! TikTok made me buy it and I loved it. Looked for it online, and on Walmart they were about $150 for some reason?? Got it here, and I am LOVING IT. Things definitely look cleaner. Spots on my carpet are gone, and my car seats look brand new for the first time since I bought it! Directions are easy. Just a heads up, MAKE SURE TO USE WARM WATER. if you leave water in it and it gets cold, it’s not as effective, so just follow instructions and it should be wonderful!” —Carlos
Get it from Amazon for $121.99.
10. An LED touch lamp for your nightstand you can tap tap tap between dimness levels to get your perfect vibe. It’s also equipped with four charging ports, so you can keep all your electronic babies charged up and cozy in the same spot.
Check out a TikTok of the touch lamp in action.
Promising review: “I loveeee this little light. It’s small, but it charges my phone and watch well. It also puts off some pretty bright light for something so small! Love it! Definitely recommend.” —Tara
Get it from Amazon for $29.99 (apply the $10 off coupon on the product page for this price; available in two colors).
11. A set of affordable, highly popular wireless Bluetooth earbuds for summer workouts that make *excellent* AirPod dupes, except arguably better — these are completely waterproof (like, you can fully take them in the shower) and come with several silicone earbuds to get the best fit possible.
These come with a wireless charging case that provides up to 14 hours of charge (with the earbuds able to play for four-plus hours with each full charge).
Promising review: “Best decision! These are the greatest headphones ever! I saw them on TikTok months ago and added them to my wishlist. I got a new phone that doesn’t have the headphone port so I decided it was time to finally buy them. They are amazing and I probably won’t ever take them out of my ears! ?” —Katlyn D Arnold
Get it from Amazon $22.09+ (available in five colors).
12. A ridiculously charming octopus-shaped blackhead remover you can use to gently scrub as part of your skin routine or in the shower to remove excess sebum, exfoliating pores and pulling out blackheads, whiteheads, and other miscellaneous gunk from the day that you’d rather evict.
Promising review: “I saw this on TikTok, it works great so far.” —MarMarManuel
*Another* promising review: “After just two days of use, this adorable little octopus has done wonders for me, smells great too. Here’s how I used it: I wore down the stick just a little to where the texture from the salt is visible, scrubbed around on my face so there was plenty of product, then I used my fingers to gently massage all the gunk away. Rinse, pat dry, and enjoy the softness. Highly recommended for people with sensitive skin like myself.” —LuckLocust
Get it from Amazon for $12.50.
13. A Yonanas fruit soft serve maker that magics any frozen fruit into an ice cream or sorbet texture so you can have a yummy frozen treat made to your *precise* favorite fruit combos. A lot of folks with dietary restrictions swear by this to get their ice cream kicks!
Promising review: “I saw one of these in action at a friend’s house like five years ago and thought it was just a made up memory, because making ice cream out of solely frozen fruit seems wild. But when I saw a TikTok about it I immediately went to Amazon and bought it. Literally this was the BEST decision of my life. I cannot believe still how amazing this thing is! It makes the creamiest, best tasting fruit ice cream ever. It’s easy to take apart and clean, and super easy to use.” —DMCKAY
Get it from Amazon for $49.99+ (available in six colors).
14. A jar of internet-beloved The Pink Stuff, which tackles so many darn things that it’ll be the BFF of every room in your house. Need to paint over a stain on the wall? Get it off with The Pink Stuff. Think you need to replace that caked-over grimy pan? Put The Pink Stuff to the test. About to hire cleaners to tackle whatever the heck is going on in your tub? 1-800-The-Pink-Stuff, baby!!
A lot of people compare it to the Magic Eraser in paste form, so even your weirdest, most stubborn stains will meet their match.
Promising review: “Found this product on TikTok. I don’t think I’ve ever seen value like I do this product! Literally use it on EVERYTHING!! Kids and teens have dirt, grime, and grease on their walls? …This will make it look like a new paint job. Baseboards need some love? A pea size amount of this makes them look brand new. Need a shoe cleaner? PERFECT for sneakers. I could name a million more uses, but I can ASSURE you this is worth every penny. What’s more? You need such LITTLE of this product, it will last a VERY long time. Thank you TikTok!!!” —Rachel in CLT
Get a two-pack from Amazon for $14.99.
15. A no-scrub weekly shower cleaner you can quite literally “set and forget” to maintain its cleanliness over time — once you apply it after a shower, you just have to wait eight to 12 hours and it’ll quietly tackle the soap scum, grime, oils, mold, and mildew stains without any elbow grease from you.
Promising review: “I have well water. Something in my well water reacts with copper plumbing and turns my shower tiles blue. Since my bathroom color scheme isn’t on the blue spectrum, this is problematic. The well water also causes the shower glass to film up quickly. I’ve tried dozens and dozens of cleaners and scrubbed till my arms ached trying to get ahead of the blue and scumminess. My ambition in life is NOT to be a full time bathroom scrubber! I saw this stuff on a professional house cleaner’s TikTok (sorry, don’t remember which one) and thought ‘what the heck, might as well give it a try.’ Oh my goodness, the first day after my shower I sprayed this stuff all over and walked away. The next morning there was a NOTICEABLE reduction in the blue and the glass looked clearer too. Day two, sprayed again and walked away. The next morning the blue was gone except for a few spots on the floor tile and the glass looked amazing. Day three I sprayed the remaining spots and the next morning the shower practically looked new. NO SCRUBBING AT ALL!!!! This is my new favorite shower cleaner. The ONLY con I have is that it makes me sneeze while I’m spraying from inside the shower, but I can live with that.” —L. J. Petillo
Get it from Amazon for $19.74.
16. Essence’s Lash Princess mascara, because TBH, we’ve all wasted too many years and too much money looking for the ~holy grail~ mascara. This one is less than $5, gives you instant length, and is DELIGHTFULLY sweatproof for the summer.
Hello, that is my face above, because I bought into the hype of all the 5-star reviews and now I will never look back!! Putting it on is like giving my eyelashes butterfly wings. It doesn’t get clumpy, it stays put ALL the livelong day no matter how much you sweat, and you can apply it on very lightly if you don’t want it to look so dramatic, or continue applying for longer lashes each time.
Promising review: “Saw this product on TikTok and thought it would be expensive looking at the results they got. I am beyond amazed with how my lashes look after about two coats. For around $5 you couldn’t ask for a better mascara! I will be buying this same one when I run out. I was not expecting to like it as much as I do! No complaints.” —Kd
Get it from Amazon for $4.99.
17. A two-pack of TikTok-famous Dan-O’s seasoning, a low-sodium, hecka-flavorful option made with dried herbs, citrus, and granulated onion and garlic that reviewers love to jazz up everything from fish to beef to eggs to veggies.
Dan O’s seasoning is a small business established in 2017 that gained popularity after taking to TikTok during the pandemic, where the company now has 1.5 million followers with plenty of droolworthy food content.
Promising review: “I became interested in this product while watching TikToks. I have been adding it to so many things. I use it in spaghetti, on fish, and one of my favorites is to add it to popcorn. My husband had to ask why my popcorn smelled like steak. I love the fact that it is low sodium as well. I am not a fan of extra salt and most foods already have plenty of salt but need some seasoning. This should be your go to seasoning.” —Heartcri
Get a pack of two (one original, one spicy) from Amazon for $21.61.
18. An adjustable weighted fitness hoop so you can crank up your favorite workout bops playlist and break a sweat recess-style. Reviewers swear by this not just for strengthening their core, but relieving back aches from sitting in one place too long (Big WFH Mood, y’all).
Promising review: “Like everyone else I saw this on TikTok and decided to give it a shot. Super fun to use. I’ll admit it’s difficult to start but once you get the hang of it after a few minutes it’s super easy and fun. It is a little loud but nothing unbearable. The pieces are easy to add to, and the weight is not too heavy or light.” —Richard Enriquez
Get it from Amazon for $29.99+ (available in eight colors).
19. A six-piece (!!) set of high-performance matte lipsticks at a *fraction* of the price of its competitors that stays the heck put without drying or cracking your lips by the end of the day. (Seriously, reviewers are DRAGGING major brands in their comments, these are so cheap and effective.)
Promising review: “What can I say, I saw a TikTok about this lipstick and for $10 had to try it! The reviews are right, for some reason this lipstick is better than even $20 name brand ones bought from Ulta. Not only does it smell great, but dries in under a minute and survived eating a cupcake, a Starbucks drink, and an entire evening out, no smudging and had to be removed with a makeup wipe. Fantastic product!!” —Claire
Get a six-piece set from Amazon for $11.88.
20. A pack of the internet-beloved Mighty Match Pimple Spot Treatment, a hydrocolloid sticker you can apply straight onto a zit to flatten it, reduce redness, and even suck the gunk out of individual trouble spots overnight. Personally *love* to see a problem magically disappear while I’m snoozing.
Promising review: “I heard all about these on TikTok so I decided to order. I switched my birth control and was having a ton of breakouts; these are amazing! They helped me stop picking at my face and my skin is so clear now. Will always have these in my house from now on!” —Kiara Galloway
Get it from Amazon for $12.99.
21. A copy of Burn After Writing, a guided journal that tens of thousands of reviewers swear by — through a series of questions and thought experiments, it encourages people to take time away from their screens to explore their feelings, both new and old, so they can embrace meaningful ones and try to let others go.
Promising review: “I first saw this book on TikTok and decided to look more into it. I purchased four total because I know some people holding onto things that are difficult to let go of. It’s a great way to look at things from a different perspective and truly hold yourself accountable to different things in your life. I love what it stands for and I look forward to when I burn mine after I’m done. Self love, self care, and meditation for a better state of mind tomorrow is always the goal. I definitely recommend it to those susceptible to change and the willingness to try things different. You’re so much more than what’s been done to you and someone’s inability to see your worth does not decrease your value. Choose you for a change.” —Brent Helm
Get it from Amazon for $7.
22. A delightful little tool called the Bug Bite Thing that suctions on all kinds of bug bites to reduce swelling, itchiness, and redness.
Rebecca O’Connell / BuzzFeed
This works on mosquitoes, bees, wasps, biting flies, sea lice, and more (although TBH, if this list of bugs gets any longer I may just stay indoors forever!!).
Promising review: “I bought this because I saw it on TikTok and have been having issues with mosquito bites. Used it a few times to relieve itchiness and I am convinced it works! Have been recommending it to my family and friends. Read the directions and follow them carefully. Don’t use this on your face or neck, or other sensitive areas. Don’t do a lot of suction, just a little bit. And do it a few times if needed. Great invention!” —Joe
Get it from Amazon for $9.95 (available in three colors).
23. A set of fast-acting Keurig cleaner pods you can simply put through a cycle on the machine to get rid of all the crusted-on grinds and residue that are *definitely* affecting the taste of your coffee, even if you haven’t noticed over time.
Promising review: “I had no idea that cleaning a Keurig was a thing. I bought these because I saw them on TikTok, believe it or not. I wanted to give it a go because my Keurig isn’t that old and I didn’t think it would do anything. IT WORKS SO WELL! My Keurig wasn’t as nasty as some I’ve seen, lucky. I would highly recommend, keeps everything running correctly and clean.” —Lauren
Get a set of six from Amazon for $9.95.
24. A fast-acting ChomChom pet hair remover roller that is deeply beloved by pet owners — it’s like a sticky lint roller, but specifically designed to pick up pet hair. It not only locks it in, but also stashes it inside the roller itself so you don’t end up making matters worse by just shoving the hair around (instead of getting rid of it properly).
Promising review: “I have a golden retriever and the shedding is out of control. My fabric sofa is constantly covered in hair and I finally decided to try this after reading an article about popular TikTok products. The reviews do not lie, this thing works magic!! I wish I had taken a before and after picture because the difference is noticeable. I watched the video tutorial before I tried it to ensure I was using it properly and everything he says is true, you do really have to put your arm to work with vigorous back and forth movement! However, I find it’s a great arm workout and it works wonders.” —Joanne Ertel
Get it from Amazon for $27.95.
25. A pair of convertible light-up wheeled sneakers because life is your roller disco and we’re all just LIVIN’ in it, baby!!!
Check out a TikTok of the light-up wheeled sneakers in action.
Promising review: “They were on time. They are CUTE! They are AWESOME! They’re a little tricky to close because they aren’t broken in yet. I wear a size 9.5 Van’s but I ordered a 10.5 and they fit perfect. I’m almost 300 pounds and they can hold me well. They feel like any other shoe when you’re walking but they’re heavier (obviously). If you’re on the fence, lean this way!!!” —Cynthia
Get them from Amazon for $98+ (available in sizes 5.5–10.5 and 25 colors).
26. A stress-relieving pick ‘n peel stone – a lot of reviewers swear by it to help with anxiety, and to prevent them from picking at skin or nails by offering a soothing alternative.
Pick ‘N Peel Stones/Etsy
27. An EasyWring microfiber spin mop, aka the MVP of CleanTok. This mop is machine washable and has an automatic wringer so there are no hands involved. It’s designed to reach into deep corners for a thorough clean and made with a fabric so effective that — gasp — you don’t even need chemical cleaners. You can just get the dirt and grime up with water.
Promising review: “I had had it with my broken basic mop and bucket. I tried to just get a dollar store Swiffer to get us by, but that wasn’t cutting it at all. With three boys and a dog who makes his rounds on all the furniture and every exposed corner, I had to do something. After seeing a TikTok where a woman demonstrated this mop to clean her walls, and hearing my boss raving about it, I decided to click the Amazon button. Let me tell you, I HATE cleaning, I HATE mopping, but I LOVE for things to be clean. I was able to mop the entire house TWICE (Because it was that dirty. Please don’t judge.) within an hour. A few days later I mopped the entire house again within 10 minutes because they weren’t quite as dirty. On another positive note, my boys love the spinner and think it’s a toy! So, every time I get the bucket out my 10-year-old and 4-year-old ask to mop the house because they think it’s fun. MAJOR BONUS!” —Molly
Get it from Amazon for $32.97.
28. A delightfully designed vinegar and oil dispenser to make your table salads and the baguette you’re dipping feel like they were served to you in a fancy restaurant.
Check out a TikTok of the vinegar and olive oil dispenser in action.
Promising review: “This is so modern and stylish on my kitchen counter! A nice size and I literally use it everyday with the oil and vinegar I put in it! I am thinking of ordering a second one to use for soy sauce and sweet and sour sauce!” —INGA
Get it from Amazon for $16.99.
29. A hair blinger set because why settle for ordinary hair when you can have shiny glittery mermaid hair??? That’s what I thought. Parents are especially fans of this tool because it’s easy to use and the adhesive is so light that it doesn’t hurt or damage hair to remove.
Check out a TikTok of the hair blinger in action.
Promising review: “I am obsessed with this product! I got it for a themed day and it was so simple to set up and use. The gems are sticky which I thought was much less damaging to my hair than if they were staples, and they stayed in for over eight hours until I removed them. They were so cute and because they are sticky you can put them other places like on your face. Loved these.” –JL Jackson
Get it from Amazon for $17.
30. A jewelry-cleaning stick with cleansing solution on a brush designed specifically to get in the nooks and crannies of your jewelry, so you can dig out all the grime that’s accumulated over the years on the cheap instead of taking it to the jeweler.
Promising review: “I absolutely love this product. I saw it on TikTok and figured I would give it a try. My grandmother passed away almost eight years ago, and she left me her first engagement ring in her will. I have tried so many jewelry cleaners, toothpaste and toothbrush, you name it, tried everything except for sending it away to get cleaned. I ordered the Diamond Dazzle Stik on Thursday and it arrived the following Saturday, fast shipping! Today is Sunday and I cleaned my ring with the Diamond Dazzle Stik. My ring is just as shiny as it was when my grandfather bought it for my grandmother many many years ago. I will definitely use this Diamond Dazzle Stik on all my jewelry. Highly recommended!” —Heather
Get it from Amazon for $8.89.
31. A cold brew coffee maker perfect for the lazy coffee guzzler — all you have to do is stick your favorite ground coffee in the filter, seal the airtight lid on top, and pop it in the fridge overnight. Boom, 4 cups of cold brew you don’t have to lift a finger to make when you’re scrambling to log onto a Zoom meeting five minutes late.
Promising review: “I LOVE this product so much! I drink iced coffee on the daily but the system I had just wasn’t cutting it for me. I didn’t know how to brew cold coffee at home (all we have is a Keurig, and there’s no cold brew option) so I would go buy iced coffee from Dunkin’ every morning. Now don’t get me wrong, i love my Dunkin’, but I wanted to find a way to be able to make that same iced coffee at HOME, and I think my wallet and gas tank wanted me to figure that out too. I found out about this product through TikTok and it is a GAME CHANGER. All you have to do is put coffee grounds in the filter, fill up the main compartment 3/4 full with water (I use water from my fridge), screw the filter into the lid and screw the lid shut, shake it a little to put the coffee grounds to work, and let it do its magic for 12–24 hours! This is probably the best investment i’ve ever made. You need this!!” —Carmen E.
Get it from Amazon for $22.10+ (available in three colors and two sizes).
32. A magnetic Ponyback hat so you can wear your hair up in a ponytail at any height or thickness and pair it with a baseball cap with ease. TBH all your baseball caps with boring immovable ponytail gaps in the back are shaking.
Ponyback is a woman-owned small business that specializes in versatile magnetic-snap baseball caps designed for all hair types.
Promising review: “I am in freaking love with this hat. All my friends tell me how amazing it looks on me. I have been wanting a nice ball cap, but since I normally have my hair up, I couldn’t find one that worked till this came along on my TikTok, and I knew I had to get it. And I was so happy I waited till it was in stock again. I just love this hat. I wasn’t sure about the size but just went for a small/medium size since I thought that would fit, and it’s just perfect when my hair is up. I am so happy.” —Naysa H
33. The TikTok-famous, investment-worthy Balmuda toaster for anyone who doesn’t just view toast as a meal but a lifestyle. This sleek gizmo uses steam technology to perfectly crisp the outside of the toast while keeping the inside moist and fluffy, creating a perfect canvas for butter undeserving of our mortal mouths.
Check out a TikTok of the Balmuda toaster in action.
Promising review: “Holy moly! Best toast I have ever made. I did a comparison taste test with the Balmuda toaster versus my cheapie $60 toaster oven. You can really taste the difference in the toast with the texture and the moisture of the inside of the toast. Hands down, Balmuda blew my other toaster out the water. So happy with purchase.” —JL
Get it from Amazon for $299.
34. A bottle of Folex Instant Carpet Stain Remover, a water-based cleaning spray that will rescue your carpets from juuuuust about any peril you put them in, whether it’s ink, grease, dirt, pet stains, food, coffee, blood, or even *old* stains you’ve long given up on.
Check out this TikTok of the Folex Carpet Spot Remover to see it in action!
Promising review: “There are products that you love and buy again. And then there are products that you love and can’t live without. And then above that, are a few select products that you revere and hold with the highest honor. Folex is that product. I have used Folex for years and it works wonders on everything from spilt coffee, wine, and dog messes, without any chemical smells or residue. But my love for Folex grew so much deeper when I dropped a 32-ounce jar of salsa down the stairs. My husband took one look and declared that the stairs were ruined and would need to be replaced. I took a look, grabbed the Folex and said, ‘We’ve got this.’ If you have children, pets or are very clumsy with your canned goods, you need this bulk-size jug in your arsenal of cleaning supplies.” —Katie Tuite
Get it from Amazon for $12.80+ (available in two sizes and in multi-packs).
35. A fume-free oven cleaner gentle enough that you don’t need protective gloves to use it, but tough enough that it’ll erase the evidence of all your baking misadventures and that time you fell asleep while cooking pizza rolls.
Promising review: “I saw this on a TikTok. I have used Easy Off in the past but hated the smell. This is so much better and let me tell you I am super sensitive to smells. Works great in the oven, and also as I saw on the video works great in shower stalls and tubs!” —Amy L Viau
Get it from Amazon for $7.40.
36. A rose gold rechargeable electric lighter so you can replace all your old gas ones. This one is not only chic as heck but also completely flameless, and made with a long stem so you can use it to light gas burners and larger candles without dealing with an open flame.
This also comes in other pretty colors, but I am especially partial to this one because I bought it for my parents (their kitchen is entirely pink and one of my favorite places on Earth), and this was SO EASY to use — not to mention super safe! I’m a big weenie about fire (LOL, self-preservation) so I’ve always stuck to extended-arm gas lighters, but this is much better for the environment (plus cuter), so I feel a lot better about using it. You can read my full Leejie electric lighter review for more deets!
Promising review: “Works like a charm. I saw this on a TikTok. Knew immediately that I needed it. I love candles and this is so much better than a match or lighter. It’s kept a charge for months. I use it several times a month.” —dwhite3012
Get it from Amazon for $9.99 (available in five colors).
37. A set of Globbles, which are about to be your new favorite stress-relieving fidget toy. These colorful balls are squishy, stretchy, and stick to pretty much any flat surface you throw them at *without* leaving any messy residue. TikTokers are having a blast tossing these at walls and ceilings to see the satisfying way they glom onto them.
Check out a TikTok of the Globbles in action.
Promising review: “Bought a six pack for my neurodivergent family. We are all either ADHD or autistic. I struggle with compulsive hair pulling and bought these to help keep my hands busy. They are the perfect size, more satisfying than a stress ball, clean easily, fun to hurl at the wall or ceiling, and so far have lasted very well. I did test the durability of one and did break one when I pulled it as hard as I could —the inside looks something like shaving cream and didn’t smell or anything. But if you have a kid who is an aggressive chewer, perhaps keep an eye on them.” —Amazon Customer
Get a set of six from Amazon for $9.74.
38. An eye-catching “As It Was” print inspired by Harry Styles’ first single on Harry’s House (you know, the one with the bridge so powerful it makes your brain short circuit and go into Main Character Mode whenever you hear it).
The Whimsy Committee/Etsy
The Whimsy Committee is a Virginia-based Etsy shop established in 2022 that specializes in pop culture-themed art and apparel.
Promising review: “Absolutely obsessed with this print — saw it on TikTok and rushed to Etsy so fast. The quality of the print is amazing too — can’t wait to frame it and hang it up! Thank you!” —Katie
39. A bottle of Mike’s Hot Honey to instantly elevate every dish you make to “my compliments to the CHEF” level. You can add a pinch of sweet and a kick of spice to anything from pizza to salads to tacos to — be still my ’90s bb heart — grilled cheese.
40. A stuffed waffle maker to introduce you to the infinite glory of stuffing food into a pillowy warm carb — I’m talking jam, cheesy eggs, meats, NUTELLA (!!), pie filling, peanut butter, the whole nine yards. I’m truly shaking thinking about amassing this kind of breakfast power.
Check out a TikTok of the stuffed waffle maker for inspo!
Promising review: “I bought this after I saw a video on TikTok, so I had an idea about the yummy waffles I could make. First waffles were stuffed with apple pie filling. Second ones scrambled eggs with bacon and cheese. Just amazing!!! The only way you could make this better is to send a chef!! I definitely recommend watching a video on TikTok or YouTube to inspire you before you start!!” —Adirondackdarling
Get it from Amazon for $49.99.
41. A pair of lightweight chunky hoop earrings perfect for anyone who is *very* picky about their aesthetic — you can get these in three different colors and four different sizes to make sure they exactly suit your vibe. Reviewers also love how comfy they are for all-day wear!
Promising review: “OMG I’m obsessed with these earrings. They’re so pretty and lightweight. I never usually order earrings off Amazon but decided to get some since I saw them on TikTok. They’re great quality and I usually can’t wear fake jewelry since it makes my ears itch like crazy. This one didn’t do that at all. Another problem I have is earrings being super uncomfortable to sleep in but this one doesn’t do that either. I’m going to literally get every single size they have since I love it so much. Highlyyy recommend.” —Ziyana Iyer
Get it from Amazon for $13.95+ (available in four sizes and three colors).
42. Fake Halo nail polish, a shade from the TikTok-beloved brand Mooncat — this holographic lacquer glows and is constantly shifting with literally every color of the rainbow as it hits the light, so you’re never looking at the same nails twice.
Check out a TikTok of Mooncat nail polish in action.
Mooncat is a woman-owned, vegan, and cruelty-free small business founded by Michelle Lin, who shares on TikTok about how nail polish and art was a symbol of rebellion to her as she wasn’t allowed to wear it growing up, which inspired her to create a line of unconventional polishes of her own.
Promising review: “I received my first one in the mail. It was so easy and smooth going on. Two coats later, AMAZING, vibrant, beautiful color. The way the light dances off of my nails, the sun shining off the polish, the prismatic guess have me mesmerized. Yep, I picked two more colors a week later. My daughter is now hooked as well. We love this polish and will be picking out a few more. This is the ONLY polish that we use now.” —Johnine L.
Get it from Mooncat for $15.
43. A stick of Body Glide anti-chafing balm you can apply between your thighs or under your bra to avoid all that skin irritation in ~hot spots~ you get in the summer.
I swear by this to the point where if I can’t find it in the morning of a run, I just won’t go out, LOLOL. My boobs chafe SO BADLY under my sports bra bands, no matter what kind I’m wearing, but putting on a tiny bit of this before I leave works like a charm. Absolutely no more friction and no more going “OW OW OW” in the shower because my literal boob wounds were stinging.
Promising review: “This was a TikTok buy and it was worth it. Highly recommend it. It does the work. Long lasting and not sticky at all.” —EBATL
Get it from Amazon for $8.99.
44. A four-pocket FlipBelt destined to become any runner’s, hiker’s, and power walker’s best friend — it’s designed to hold items like your phone, keys, and ID without bouncing or budging, and it’s also reflective if you’re out and about at night.
Psst — it’s also machine washable and dryable!
Check out a TikTok of the FlipBelt in action!
Promising review: “Love love love my FlipBelt. I cannot stand arm bands so for the past year, I have been running while holding my phone (I know, awful). I was running with my coworker and she suggested I get a running belt. Having run a couple of half marathons in the past, I have used running belts but they tend to bounce around and just be an annoyance. I happened to stumble on the FlipBelt on Amazon and had to give it a try. It fits my iPhone 7 that has an OtterBox on it, and did not budge once during my 6-mile run. At the four-mile mark, I even tried adjusting it because I thought there’s no way this thing is staying in place so well, and it was still in the exact same spot as when I started my run. I also noticed I was able to run faster than usual and I think it’s because I was concentrating on holding my phone with its massive case on it. If you’re in between sizes, I suggest going a size down. Can’t wait to wear this for my upcoming half-marathons in the fall!” —kel07
Get it from Amazon for $24.54+ (available in XXS–XXL and 13 colors).
45. A longline sports bra so comfy, supportive, and versatile that reviewers love it both for workouts *and* errand running. Bonus — a lot of reviewers say this is an excellent Lululemon “Align” dupe!
Promising review: “I never, never, never leave reviews on products, but with this one, it’s well well worth it and I haven’t even worked out in it yet! I’m a 36DD (I ordered a large for reference), so finding a good, supportive sports bra can be a bit difficult to find. I found this one the way a Gen Z’er does: TikTok. And the so-called ‘Lulu Dupe’ is absolutely deserving of the praise it gets! This sports bra can even double as a tank top if you’re running from the gym to get coffee or to home, so it’s absolutely perfect! It’s such a cute top and I can’t wait to see how well it supports my workouts! I bought it in dusty blue and I’ll be back for more of the colors!” —Robert
Get it from Amazon for $21.99+ (available in women’s sizes XS–XL and 15 colors).
46. A set of satin pillowcases that not only have a cooling effect, but are soft on your skin and create less friction for your hair so it won’t get as tangled while you sleep.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.